Taking advantage of the few weeks I have before entering back into the job market, I took a trip home to see the fam. I found a decent fare into Jackson Hole this time instead of Salt Lake, and as I flew over the Tetons into the valley, I've never missed mountains so much!
I had a great week and spent as much time as possible enjoying those mountains.
Hiking with Dad, Amy, Matthew and Brian:
A few weeks ago, Dad replaced his Honda ST1100 for a sweet Honda Goldwing. I've always loved motorcycles, so I jumped at the chance to take a mini-trip with Dad. We decided to ride up through Yellowstone National Park and stay in Red Lodge, Montana for a night. We had such a great time and the scenery that we witnessed along the way defies all description.
Entering the Park:
1 comments:
That's awesome Emily! I'm glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment