Luke and I flew up to Portland to be with his family for Christmas this year. For the first time in almost two years, we had the entire family together. We've had a great time together and enjoyed the chaos.
Making gingerbread houses -- a great Werrett tradition:
Christmas dinner featured with my sister-in-law Betsy and my cute nieces Alex and Elizabeth.
Christmas morning mayhem:
My new skis -- I'm a lot more excited about them than it appears... :)
Luke's new toy:
We had so much fun catching up with everyone, staying up late playing games and eating all sorts of yummy food and treats. A very merry Christmas it was.
2 comments:
So did you forget you live in Texas?? Not much skiing there I heard!! (Justin)
What? Didn't you hear about all that snow we got? :) Nah, I guess it's just wishful thinking that I'll get to ski a few times a year and that maybe someday we'll live somewhere a little colder. ;)
Post a Comment