It's official. We are definitely moving to Chicago. We have a written offer in-hand and Luke is starting in 3 weeks! That's a bit quicker than we were anticipating, but they're anxious to get him up there.
Yikes! This has all happened so quickly, but we are very grateful that Luke has been given such a great opportunity.
Wish us luck!
July
8 years ago
6 comments:
I am happy for you guys! I hope it all works out and I hope it is a good place to live. Congrats!
Wow, congratulations! We're sad to see you go, but are glad for the new opportunity that awaits you. Good luck! Let us know how we can help.
Ahh Emily & Luke! Congratulations! What a great opportunity to get into the field that you have always been intrested in the most. You are blessed greatly! Good to hear such wonderful news. :)
Wow, how fun and exciting! I'm sad to see oyu leave, but I know you are excited about the "change" have you guys sold your house? Good Luck!
Wow! That is very exciting...congratulations! We will miss you here in Texas, but you will have a great new adventure:)
Yeah! I'm so glad you found me so we can keep up on each other. It has been so long. I was just thinking the other day about YCC. We had some seriously fun time and I was missing the gang. Chicago would be so much fun!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment