Sunday, March 28, 2010

Our Stick Family




Yep, that's right! I'm expecting!

Everything has gone really well up to this point and we are so excited. I'm about 5 months along and I'm due August 21st. We get to find out the gender in about 2 1/2 weeks (if of course, the baby cooperates).

In the coming months, I'm sure I'll be asking all the mommies out there for tons of advice, but for now we are just enjoying the ride.

16 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats Em and Luke!!! So excited for you. :)

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

That's great news! You guys are going to be awesome parents.

Melanie Hoopes said...

wow, you look amazing in that pic!

Marel and Tom Stock! said...

YAY YAY YAY! Email me anytime. I'm happy to share info/advice. I hated being pregnant a lot. But the kid is so worth it! Congrats to you both!

Brandy said...

CONGRATS EMILY!! enjoy the quiet time and get as much sleep as you can!!

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news!!!

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

Yeah!! How great is that!! Congratulations!!! Wahoo!!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

i am really happy 4 u!

Jessica Wille said...

Ooh...exciting!! Congratulations! You guys are going to be awesome parents!

Afton said...

Holy cow, congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! I love your year in review too.

Melanie said...

Oh Emily, that's great news!! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling OK. Good luck with the pregnancy and getting ready for baby.

The Jennings said...

Wow!!! Congrats :)

Leaa said...

Oh I am so happy for you both! That is just great news. Made my day!!

Glen & Kat said...

Congrats, we're thrilled for you and hope everything continues to go well!

Katie, Adam, Izzy & Emmy said...

Congrats Adam and I are so excited for you two....:)

Andrew said...

Congratulations, we're excited for you.