Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Eats



Seth tried rice cereal for the first time a few days ago and was primarily unimpressed. (I tried it too, and I really understand the hesitation)

I thought he'd be excited to eat because he's been incredibly interested in our food, but when I offered him his tiny spoonful he just stared at it and after some prompting from both Mom and Dad, he opened his mouth a crack and gave it a taste. After the initial spitting it all out for the first few bites, he finally swallowed some, but from his facial expression I got the sense he was pretty underwhelmed. Sorry bud, we'll try something a little more exciting soon.

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I love Seth's facial expressions!

Harley said...

Apparently there's no fooling him. He wants the real stuff! Forget the puney rice cereal, where's the beef?! Ha, ha, he's so cute in these pics. I also like his facial expressions. :)