Today is Seth's 1st Birthday. What a year it has been! Luke and I are so blessed to have this little ray of sunshine in our home.
Some things I love about our little guy:
- Of course, his giggle. It is so, so darling -- it cracks me up every time.
- The look on his face when he gets excited. He looks straight forward with his eyebrows raised, eyes wide, arms out and he breaths so fast I sometimes think he's going to hyperventilate. I guess you have to see it -- it's hard to describe. It typically happens when Luke comes home from work. ;)
- His little micro-cuddles. He's not especially cuddly, so the brief moments he'll lay his head on my shoulder I treasure.
- When he's playing on the floor with his toys and he looks up to see what I'm doing, he'll catch my eye, cock his head to the side and just smile. So cute.
- His random babbling. He gets going pretty good sometimes and I can't help but wonder what he telling me all about. It sounds pretty exciting.
- How he loves water. In his bath he splashes so exuberantly that we have to wonder if they'll be any water left in there. He'll splash for several minutes then look over with water dripping off his face and give a big cheeser.
- His love for music. If there is a song playing that he likes he starts bobbing his head and "dancing."
- How much he loves his jumper. When we first put him in there, it took him a while to really get into it, but now he just goes wild. He jumps so high he actually gets air off the seat!
- His big cheeks and gorgeous blue eyes.
2 comments:
Happy, happy birthday dear little Seth! We love & miss you! Especially that cutie pie smile. :)
I loved the pictures you got of him. Priceless!!! I wish I could have been there. Love you and miss you, Luke, and Seth!
Post a Comment