Saturday, May 17, 2014

January

At the beginning of the year, I vowed to take more pictures. I never remember to grab my camera as we're heading out the door or to just snap random pictures at home. I'm working on that. In January, I started just leaving my camera out so I would remember to capture some of the simple moments of our lives...






For Christmas, Seth received a remote control Thomas train. To help him learn how to steer it, we came up with a little game that helped him figure out the controls. Luke, Seth and I would each build a tower out of dominos and when they were all complete, Seth would knock them down using the train. It took a lot of willpower for him not to run over and redirect it with his hands instead, but after a while he was a pro.





Seth LOVES the snow...



I also turned 29 in January...

Seth loved helping Luke make my cake. Especially since it had lots of chocolate.





0 comments: