So, I have decided to be a good sport and answer the questions that Melanie "tagged" Emily and I with. So without further ado . . .
1. Best thing you cooked last week.
Emily and I made a pretty sweet spinach and tomato pizza, but I think some ice cream with magic shell chocolate that I had on Thursday is right up there.
2. If money and time were no object, where would you go and with whom?
I would go on a world tour with Emily, ski all the best places to ski, stay in all the coolest cities, and find out where the best place to be a beach bum is.
3. When was the last time you cried?
Seriously, you expect me to answer this?
4. 4 things you were doing this month 10 years ago.
This month, ten years ago, I was a punk 15 year old in my freshman year of high school. I would have been just finishing up football season, I would be practicing and preparing for basketball tryouts, sitting in the back of Algebra two with the seniors and making fun of my teacher, and probably going to a stake Halloween dance sometime around now.
5. 5 things on your to do list today.
I have no to do list on Saturday, I do whatever I want; after grocery shopping, cleaning the bathroom, cleaning the kitchen, patching holes in the wall (don't ask), and moving furniture.
6. 6 favorite snacks:
1. nachos
2. cheese and crackers
3. cheese (sliced or in stick form)
4. ice cream
5. licorice
6. chips and salsa with orange juice
7. 5 bad habits:
1. leaving my shoes wherever I decide to take them off
2. going outside with socks on
3. procrastination
4. dessert first
5. missplling wrds juust to drive Emily crazy
8. 5 favorite foods:
1. cheese
2. steak
3. kung pao chicken
4. salsa
5. cafe rio chicken salad
9. 5 places I've been:
1. On the hood of a stranger's car (accidentally nearly causing an older couple to die instantly, and their little dog too)
2. Top of Mt. Hood
3. Whistler, Canada
4. Top of a 120 foot distillation tower
5. a lion costume
10. 6 favorite memories:
1. Wedding day
2. Last month of my mission, it was way fun
3. Camping on labor day
4. Going to DC with Em
5. Building "huts" in the forest behind the house
6. Renting out a cabin on Mt. Hood with the family for a few days.
July
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment