Melanie has "tagged" Luke and I, which I've figured out to mean that we answer the questions and then tag someone else to answer the questions on their blog...
We decided that we are going to answer the questions separately because we have very different answers (and because Luke doesn't post blogs very often, so this is the perfect opportunity), so here goes:
1) What was the best thing you cooked this week?
I made Luke and I's original "gourmet pizza." We experimented one night with various crusts and toppings and came up with a recipe that's sooooo good. We are hooked -- and the best part is that it is a lot healthier than normal pizza.
2) If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with whom?
If money and time were no object, I think Luke and I would go to New Zealand, Australia, Tahiti and then to Hawaii for about a month each. Then I think we'd head out for a European Tour that includes London, Paris, several spots in Italy, and a few in Germany, the Scandinavian countries, etc.
3) When was the last time you cried?
I think I got a little teary when we watched "Freedom Writers" about a week ago.
4) Four things you were doing this month 10 years ago?
Let's see, it would have been 1997 and I was in 7th grade. Yikes, that was only 10 years ago?? I was playing basketball, probably taking some pretty boring classes and trying to survive the very awkward and horrible time of a pre-teen.
5) What are five things on your to-do list today?
Go grocery shopping, clean the bathrooms, vacuum, get prepared for our Halloween get-together, and have some fun with a few friends tonight.
6) Six favorite snacks?
Licorice, chocolate-covered cinammon bears, Quakes, pretty much chocolate anything, string cheese and jerky.
7) Five bad habits?
I leave my hairdryer and curling iron on the bathroom counter and it drives Luke crazy, procrastinating unpleasant projects, perfectionism, avoiding awkward situations at all costs, and talking too quiet on the phone (at least this is what everyone tells me, even though I think I'm talking normal...)
8) Five favorite foods?
Center cut fillet steak from Outback Steakhouse, Kung Pao Chicken from PF Changs, Cafe Rio (especially the chicken salad and the pork salad), Chocolate, and Salmon (the way Luke makes it).
9) Five places I've been?
Washington D.C., Seattle, Southern California, Calgary, and Orlando.
10) Six favorite memories?
1) My wedding day, of course. Everything was perfect, all the way down to the weather. I wouldn't have changed a thing.
2) The day I went paintballing with Luke and some friends in the morning, then went skydiving and then had a second date with Luke and found out he was definitely a keeper.
3) Mom, Dad, Bethany, Neal and I's trip to Orlando right after finals my sophomore year of college. We had such an awesome time together!
4) Going to Washington D.C. with Luke for our second anniversary -- what a cool city...
5) Working for YCC the summer between my sophomore and junior years of high school --- what awesome memories! We had so much fun!
6) Buying my first house with my fabulous, cute and wonderful husband.
Now we tag...Paul and Betsy!
July
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment