Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...


We love having friends that score us great tickets to things...

Some friends of ours regularly get to see Houston Astros games because her parents have season tickets and so they invited us to come with them last night to see them play the Milwaukee Brewers. I'm not one to sit down and watch a baseball game on T.V. -- unless I'm in need of a nap -- but actually going to the game is a great fun. I think I'm good luck too -- every game I've been to, the home team has won. ;) They should keep me around a bit more, eh? So, needless to say, the Astros stomped the Brewers 6-1. Like I said, I'm good luck!

1 comments:

The Small Blog said...

That's cool ya'll got to go to an Astros game! How fun!!