This idea is from Melanie:
She suggested that people leave memories -- whether happy, sad, embarrassing, whatever -- as a comment. The memory can be about Luke or I, it doesn't matter.
Here is how you play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
July
8 years ago
2 comments:
oh - what to pick from! I would say one crazy one that comes to mind is when we were playing snow football at your house and you broke your finger - your pain tolerance was pretty darn impressive being that your finger was pointing in two different directions. Also you, Bethany, and Neal singing "my little butter cup" the first time I met you because you "lost" in minature golf.
Sorry Emily, no one has any memories of you. By the way this is Aaron. The best memory we have of you is your comment, "This doesn't work!" (Refering to the bow not shooting the arrow off the string by itself). Melanie and I about died laughing last night when we remembered.
Post a Comment