I'm on the activities committee in our ward, and we recently had a fun activity. We did a Chili Cookoff. We had families in the ward enter their killer chili recipes and we had a great time sampling each. We have some great cooks in the ward! Another part of the activity was to have everyone dress up in their best "Cowboy Attire". If you know Luke and I, you know we don't really have that type of attire in our wardrobes, so for FHE the week before, we made a quick stop at Goodwill and had some fun.
This is Luke showing off his belt buckle -- the one thing we did have. He got this as a souvenir on his mission and was so excited to finally have a chance to wear it!
My get-up:
As Melanie would say: "Cowboy Up!"
July
8 years ago
1 comments:
Hey Emily!
This is Aubrey (Richins) Young. I saw your blog on Jessica Berry's blog and I tought I would say hi. Your Pic is way cute.! Talk with you later.
www.youngnyoung.blogspot.com
Post a Comment