IS SOLD!!!!!
Yes, folks the crazy real estate monster did not get the best of us. We've got a contract on our home and will close on August 26.

Luke is going to fly down here on July 24th and help me move all of our stuff out and then we'll make that awful drive just one more time with the moving truck. Oh well, it will be much more fun with my best friend along for the ride. (After 16 hours in the car by yourself, you even run out of things to think about). So I'm excited that Luke is able to take a day off of work and make the drive with me.
Oh, and we are super excited to get our stuff back!!! Yay, we'll have furniture again!
3 comments:
I'm so glad everything is working out so smoothly for you guys. You deserve it! Isn't it great to be worry-free? Congrats on the house selling and the new nephew!
Emily, your old house was beautiful!! If i lived in Houston, I would want to live in that house!! Glad your doing so good!! You look amazing
woo-hoo! We're so excited for you. I'm actually bummed we'll be out of town that weekend that you move your stuff out. Do you need any help packing up the week before? We can definitely do that.
Post a Comment