Friday, August 27, 2010

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy.

So, after much anticipation, our new little boy has arrived! We will not however, be calling him Squishy, or Mystery Cousin, or Little Dude. I still think they all look like Oscar the Grouch when they come out, but this morning he looks much better and Emily and I decided it was time to name the little tyke.



Seth Michael Werrett was born yesterday at 6:13 PM, at 7 pounds 1 ounce with a full head of hair and a serious set of lungs. Mom and baby are both doing great! We should have more pictures and info coming soon!


"Diaper backward spells repaid. Think about it." ~ Marshall McLuhan

12 comments:

The Small Blog said...

Emily and Luke, we are sooo happy for you!! He really is cute (and most newborns aren't, I think).
Congratulations!!!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

YEAH! I am so happy for you, and I cant wait to see more pics!

Harley said...

Yay little Seth is here!! Glad everything went well & you are all doing great. So fun! Love you tons!

Elena said...

Woo Hoo! Hooray for Emily (and Luke too). I agree, all newborns have smushed faces. Even c-sections ones though not as much. Congrats and enjoy the ride.

Katie, Adam, Izzy & Emmy said...

Congrats to you Emily (and Luke) Adam and i can't wait to see more pictures, we are so happy for you two...:)

Paul said...

Congratulations! He looks great!

Emily said...

Congratulations!!!! What a cutie! I'm so happy for you two!!

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

Yeah for you!! So beautiful!! I'm glad all is well, and that pregnancy (YUCK, YUCK!!)is now behind you!! Can't wait for more pictures!!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Congratulations! Seth looks soooooo sweet! Enjoy having a newborn...they grow so fast.

Jess said...

Congrats Em and Luke! Very exciting!!! Glad that Emily and the baby are feeling well.

Glen & Kat said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you. He's adorable!

Jessica Wille said...

Congratulations!! Glad everyone is doing well!