Wednesday, October 27, 2010

2 Months

Another month has gone by and Seth is getting cuter and chubbier by the day. He is really smiley and interactive and he LOVES when Luke and I sing to him. So far, his favorite songs are "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Once There Was a Snowman," and his Dad's spontaneous silly songs.

We found out about a week ago that he has GERD or Acid Reflux. He had been throwing up and spitting up a lot more than I thought was normal, and waking up screaming as if he was in pain, so I started doing some research and asking around and I had a strong suspicion that's what it was. His pediatrician confirmed it and we've started him on some medication that is supposed to neutralize the stomach acid, so hopefully that will help him be able to eat and sleep better. Fingers crossed, because both of us are getting TIRED. :)

Other than eating, sleeping some and hamming it up for our silly songs, we've been trying to take lots of walks to enjoy the last bit of good weather before it gets too cold. I'm dreading winter! We may have to become one of those "mall walkers"...

Watching TV with Daddy:



Precious moments of sleep:





I finally captured some good smiles on camera:





This is usually the look he gives me when I bring out the camera:



Happy Halloween everyone!

4 comments:

Katie, Adam, Izzy & Emmy said...

HE HAS THE CUTEST GRIN...SO ADORABLE...:)

Brandy said...

Oh that smile is ADORABLE!! So cute!!

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

Katelyn and Josh both had acid reflux--bad! I'm so grateful for that medicine--for us, it really worked and they both grew out of it by 6 months! Good luck!

Harley said...

Ahhh, I love those smiles! That is an adorable grin! Can't wait to see in person! Love ya!