Yesterday, while Luke's parents were in town, we had the opportunity to bless Seth in our ward. I was worried that he was going to cry through the whole blessing because he was a little fussy before the meeting started, but he was an angel and slept the whole time. The blessing was really amazing and I couldn't help but tear up as I thought of my little baby and all the potential that he has. I think we have a pretty special boy on our hands.
Posing in his cute little suit:
Looking a bit bored with the whole photoshoot thing:
Proud Momma and Daddy:
July
8 years ago
4 comments:
HE IS GETTING SO BIG, HE DOES LOOK PRETTY HANDSOME IN HIS BLESSING OUTFIT.
He is so handsome.. I love his little suit, Jax was blessed in one almost exactly like that. You look beautiful as well!!
I love his outfit!! And your hair is so long!!
What's your address? I've got a present to send... :)
Congrats!
We are so happy for you and you make a lovely family.
Post a Comment