I've been on the hunt for a cute baby mobile for a few weeks, but I've been coming up empty-handed Either they were too "cutsie", themed or overpriced; so I decided that I could make my own. I'm not a very "crafty" person, so I was trying to come up with a design idea that would be realistic, yet still cute. With some help from Luke (he's super creative), we put together a cute little mobile to go above our little guy's crib.
Closer look:
The view from below (as the baby will see it):
It's hard to really tell how it looks in the pictures, but this gives you an idea. Those little animals are so dang cute!
July
8 years ago
1 comments:
OH!! So cute! I love it to pieces! That little guy is going to feel all that love every time he looks up. :)
Post a Comment